Inventec AI Center / Skywatch
Inventec is one of the world’s largest original equipment manufacturers of notebook computers, servers, mobile phones, and appliances. My position is front-end engineer in the department of AI Center. I’m involving in an IoT platform that works with a startup (Skywatch Innovation Inc). Skywatch provides streaming & messaging service for users to access IP cameras and IoT sensors.
Senior Software Engineer 2021 – Present
• Maintain IOT Streaming SDK.
• Develop Message Bot Server and JWT Service.
• Help AOI Project. Improve the accuracy of production line defect recognition.
• Build IMAP Mail Server. Help hotel share room access more conveniently via Google Calendar.
Senior Front-end Engineer 2019 – 2020
• In charge iOS / React Native / Web frontend projects.
• Help team build frontend unit test system.
• Help team train frontend junior staff.
• Integrate Micro Frontends Structure.
Tico is a software company that focuses on creating secure and human-centered communication solutions to improve collaborations for the world.
React Native Engineer 2017 – 2019
• In charge iOS / Android / React Native / Web APP.
• Enhance Location Based Service performance.
• Develop MVP of Instant Message System and Web APP in 2 months.
• Cooperate with Taipei InnoVEX 2017.
iOS Summer Instructor
I am an iOS instructor to teach students iOS development skills in MakeSchool. Received the company’s full subsidy to SF training, and became a lecturer at the first summer program school in Taipei. Later, I was responsible for the Make School business in Taiwan. Help company has a cooperation with Taichung Mingdao School.