Inventec AI Center
2019.12 – Present
Inventec is one of the world’s largest original equipment manufacturers of notebook computer, servers, mobile phones, and appliances. My position is frontend engineer in department of AI Center. I’m involving in a IOT platform which works with a startup (Skywatch Innovation Inc). Skywatch provides streaming & messaging service for users to access IP cameras and IOT sensors.
• In charge iOS / React Native / Web frontend projects.
• Integrate React Native into existing iOS / Android applications.
• Help team build frontend unit test system.
• Help team train frontend junior staff.
• Help team separate existing frontend project from backend for reducing learning cost to other frontend junior staff.
React Native Engineer
2017.02 – 2019.11
Tico is the most elegant messenger to build social network with whom you really care about. It’s also the first On-Time Messenger which delivers messages at the right time, places and even the right devices for user.
• In charge iOS / Android / React Native / Web APP.
• Enhance Location Based Service performance up to 50% faster.
• Develop MVP of Instant Message System in 1 month.
• Develop MVP of Web APP in 2 month.
• Cooperate with Taipei InnoVEX 2017.
iOS Summer Instructor
2016.06 – 2017.06
I am an iOS instructor to teach students iOS development skills in MakeSchool. Received the company’s full subsidy to SF training, and became a lecturer at the first summer program school in Taipei.
• Teach basic knowledge of Swift.
• Teach student how to make an app from 0 to 1 in one month.
• Teach iOS development.
2015.09 – 2016.01
Responsible for two projects of setting up websites given by
• Yes Water
• Rotary Club Of Taipei Choumei
Teach for Taiwan 為台灣而教
2016.10 – present
For the passion in Education. I join TFT and use my computer science knowledge and skill to help TFT build and maintain their website.
2015.07 – 2017.01
I have participated in a project during summer and winter vacation. This project focus on the education in rural areas, and it took place in Taitung Da-Wang Junior High School. In these couple weeks, I deeply realised the realistic dilemma lying in rural areas and the importance of popularising the education of technology information to those children. I believe by doing so, the living conditions could enhance and people could be influenced and changed from inside and out.